Monday, July 18, 2011

School Holidays

I have always been one of those crazy mum's who loves school holidays. I love the sleeping in, I love not making school lunches, I love having my kids around and just hanging out together. These holidays have been maybe the best I can remember.

The kids are getting to an age where they can have a bit more freedom, we are blessed to live in a quiet area they can ride to their mates houses who all live streets away, and there are always plenty of kids from the neighbourhood at our house. They can head to the local shops to buys lollies, they can go down to the warf, or the park. When they need food they come home. Its a good life.

These holidays we had sleep overs, a visit to Sydney to see their cousins, Nanny and Nono up from Melbourne, 2 days at the beach, lots of bike riding, movies, and kids, kids and more kids. It really doesn't get much better than that!









No comments:

Post a Comment