Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Not so Favourite!!

This week I have been doing a few of my not so favourite things!! The first one is exercise. Growing up I rarely exercised. Occasionally I would go for a run, but that is about all. Once I had kids that changed, I have been working out ever since. I go through spurts where I am addicted, then nothing! Right now I am trying to get to the addicted stage again. This week I have been at the gym doing a class everyday. Yesterday I did two!! While I am not loving the exercise yet, I am loving the results, I have had a real increase in energy and I am already noticing a decrease in wobble!!

Yesterday I also washed 5 sets of single bed linen, doona and all. As well as 2 sets of queen bedlinen, Because my kids had lice! Another of my not so favourite things to do. All the kids were home yesterday so I could treat their hair.We did manage to squeeze in some of my favourite things as well, we played just dance! Then had a picnic on the grass together and ate tuna and salad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment