Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Get well mum!!

On Tuesday, I decided to take the kiddies on a road trip to see Kesh and Tim, (my sis and her hubby) They live near my grandparents and I really wanted to see my Pa. So I loaded the kids in the car and took off on the 3 hour drive south. The kids were great in the car, they watched a dvd and we danced to Michael Jackson, and shared a box of shapes. And we were there!! Kesh and Tim just bought a new puppy, my kids were very excited to meet her. We had a delicious dinner cooked by Kesh, then Oli got a high temperature and the fun was over. I had a very sleepless night, getting up to Oli, and Sienna, and Landon.

The next morning Tim and Kesh took the kids to the beach and Oli and I stayed home, I had a quick visit with my Pa, then, feeling like I could not face another sleepless night, packed the car and headed off on the long drive back home. Tim and Kesh were also sick, most of my kids were sniffy and Dame was also at home sick in bed! When we finally arrived back at our house I was feeling sick myself, and I was wasted. I went to bed last night at 6:30pm, and was feeling very fluey. This morning I woke up to Laith bringing Dame and I  breakfast in bed. Waffles, cut up apple, nuts, and 2 codral tablets. He also brought dame and I a hot lemon drink. He had all the kids draw us pictures that said get well and he had made me a card that said "To a loving, caring mum. Its terrible you're so sick. You being sick reminds me of the times that we've been sick and you've taken care of us no matter what. Now...it's my turn to give back. I want you to stay in bed all day and give me a call if you need me. Take good care of dad. And good luck getting better! Love from Laith"

Seriously what did I do to deserve the perfect kid??!! He is so fantastic. I stayed in bed til about 10, and it was the best sick day of my life!!!




1 comment: