Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas with the Vinson's

I was completely awake at 4:30am, looking at my clock every 5 minutes wondering when the kids were going to get up!! Finally at 5:40 they were up so I called my sister Rin and we waited for her and Bec to arrive so they could see the kids open all their presents.

Oli received a sack of potatoes this year from Santa, he was pretty aware he was getting this. He had been given lots of chances and warnings. Landon is the only other Tucci who has ever received potatoes for Christmas, and it had a great outcome. He was perfect after that! I was hoping that this would be the same. I guess we will have to wait and see if he changes. Santa did send a letter both times and they did get plenty of presents after the terms and conditions of the letter were agreed upon!!

Everyone else was very happy with what they got from Santa. I love watching the kids open their gifts and seeing how excited they get. Laith gave me a beautiful card he had made with 10 vouchers for things like massages, cleaning the house, a voucher of my choice and even a no fights voucher!! He is such a thoughtful kid! That was probably my favourite gift.

After presents dad made mango smoothies for everyone. Nan, Rin and Bec all went home to have showers and get dressed, and the Tuccis, Coulsons, and Vinsons all had a swim. We spent the day in and out of the pool.

We had a big Christmas lunch, turkey, ham, pork, and lots of yummy veggies. Chocolate, ice cream cake, cheese platters, food, food, food!! We had afternoon naps. Swam some more and headed home around 9pm that night, exhausted, full, and happy!!












No comments:

Post a Comment