Sunday, January 30, 2011

Back to School!!

I know lots of mum's can't wait for the holidays to be over!! Not me, I love school holidays. Sure some days I want to run away for a while, but over all I love it. I love having my kids all to myself. I love having no routine. I love hanging by the pool, or going to the beach, baking treats, watching movies and I especially love it when Dame has time off and we can all hang together.

 I would love to pull the kids out of school for 6months, get in a big motor home and tour Australia with my family. That is one of my dreams!! Hopefully one day we can make that happen.

My kids were very keen to head back to school today, the first day is always so exciting seeing all their mates again and getting new teachers. So they were all up very early and ready this morning. This is the last year they will all be at school together for a long time.

 Laith is off to high-school next year, the twins start kindergarten. That makes me sad. I don't want my kids to grow up.

It was nice to watch the 3 big kids all head off together this morning. It is very comforting knowing they all have each other. Big families are the best!!!




 




No comments:

Post a Comment