Monday, February 21, 2011

Lucky Me!

Every now and then I get a feeling that things are as they should be in my world. The other day I felt it while I was doing a 'zumba class' of all things. I had this overwhelming feeling like I wanted to jump out of my own skin with excitement because I was loving my life in that very moment! Today I had it again. It was in the afternoon when all the kids were home from school and 3 of them were downstairs painting together. They were all really involved with their own little projects. Suddenly Sienna said in amazement "Noah, how did you paint that, how did you do it?" It was just a little thing I know but seeing her admire her brother, and seeing the three of them together just enjoying time with each other, made me want to jump out of my skin in excitement. I am so lucky to be a mum. Today in particular I am really feeling it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment