Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day-Tucci style.

My girlfriend asked me today what my favourite topic to talk about is?? My answer was Love!! I love love. I love it because it covers so many things, my husband, kids, siblings, parents, childhood, past boyfriends! All of these things are filled with great memories. Today is Valentines day and I like to talk about love, on this day in particular.

Tonight my hubby brought home some Indian food and Maison for us!! YUM!! As we ate our dinner we decided to pick one person and say why we loved them. After we finished, that person would then pick another to talk about and so on around the table, we did about 3 rounds each.

I was surprised at how thoughtful each of the kids were, and how many things they found to say about each other. Landon said he loved Noah because he always plays with him, and never gets angry at him, and is the best friend in the whole wide world! Noah said Daddy is cool, and never gets mad and always reads bedtime stories to them. Mummy said Sienna always helps her with the house work, and tidies her room all by herself, and sings beautiful songs all day that make everyone happy. Laith said Daddy works so hard everyday at work then comes home and works hard to help mummy. Sienna said Mummy is so nice and always loves and cuddles her and and cleans up all the mess and cooks yummy dinners. Oli said mummy always gives the biggest cuddles in bed when daddy has gone to work, and makes cookies. Landon said Oli is cheeky a bit like he used to be when he was little, and he is funny and always makes everyone laugh. Mummy said Laith is always happy and helpful and responsible and works so hard at school. Daddy said Noah is an amazing drawer, and has a big kind heart and always looks after anyone who is sad. Mummy said Landon is funny, and never ever in a bad mood, he is a great helper and makes his bed perfectly almost every day! The list went on and on. Everyone was smiling and giggling when people said their name. It was a great night!!










A couple of weeks ago Dame and I were out of town my brother in law did a video of the kids saying why they love us. This is one of the best things I have been given as a mum!! Click on the link below, it is fantastic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment