Saturday, November 27, 2010

Kids Bedrooms

Creating great spaces for kids is one of my passions! I really believe that a childs environment should be something that reflects their personality and helps to develop their imaginations! It is sometimes difficult to find great things to put into a childs bedroom. Great bedlinen is the first place to start. I have painted alot of canvases for my kids rooms over the years, and occasionally I will paint straight onto the walls. I am always looking for new ideas and ways to change their rooms. I want them to have somewhere special to go, to play, to create, do their homework in, hang out with their mates, be alone, or just to read in! Here are a few of the things I have done.





This Christmas I am redecorating Noah and Landons room, they have outgrown the pirate theme. I will have more on that as I go!!

2 comments: