Sunday, November 28, 2010

Monday Morning!!

My friend asked me the other day "So what do you do all day?" He is a boy, so this blog is for him, and all the husbands out there who wonder what their wife does all day?

I was up at 7:30, I know I need to get up earlier but I have had an eye allergy and need extra rest! Okay I will admit I don't really get up much before then. Made 5 lunches, the twins have pre-school today. Dressed the kids, showered, hair and make-up! searched the whole house for Oliver's lunchbox..... then drink bottle. Big kids left for school, drove twins to pre-school. I then went and bought some canvases. (I am going to paint and sell them for kids bedrooms) Went to the gym and did a pump class at 10:30. After pump I did my first Christmas shopping and bought 3 gifts. I also got myself a case for my new iphone!! Came home at around 12:40, to the horrendous house! (These pics I am going to post are making me have heart palpitations, not even my own mum has ever seen my house in a state like this!) Turned up the music, and cleaned like a maniac for the next 2 and a half hours!

Sienna loves to cut and paste at the moment, she made all this mess before she left for pre-school, and even pasted all the paper to the floor!!
Noah and Landon, this is typical for them in the mornings, they clean it if I point to each thing individually, that seems to be the only way they see the mess!

Noah draws every morning before school and then again as soon as he is home, his artwork really is incredible!

Oli was sliding around the house in a sleeping bag all morning!
the twins room, occasionally they try and make their beds, not today.

some washing I folded then put away

Aaah the way I like it to look!!
the floor still a little wet! But I did get all the glue off it!
the boys room looking much better!
I am sure this is already a mess again!
the twins room, this will stay spotless until about a minute after they come home and Sienna puts on a new outfit!

After cleaning I took the big boys up to school to see Laith's artwork on display, we picked up the twins from pre-school. We then all went and did a full grocery shop, yes me and 5 kids!! Then home to unpack, cook dinner, and prepare family night! Not to mention bathing all the kids and a final load of washing! So there you have it, that's what I and most women who are stay at home mum's do all day!! ;-)

When we got home the twins wanted to have an ice-block, I said okay you can eat it in the bath!! (hoping to preserve my mopped floors at least until dinner time!) It was bath time anyway, then Sienna walks up with her ice-block dripping all over the floor I say get a bowl! She yells I need to go to the toilet, I say "Well don't put the ice-block on the bench, get a bowl!" (wanting to keep the benches clean for at least an hour) then I call to Landon, "Can you please get Sienna a bowl? She needs to do a wee!" He says in a confused voice  "Why can't she just use the toilet?" hahaha,

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! Great reminder to more than one person I'd say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. donny is the man. and seriously, you busted my chops for one photo that didn't even show your messy house, just a wardrobe. and now...this? flippin' days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a super woman Jessie!!! Landon must have been relieved when you told him the real reason for the bowl. Ha ha! Such cute kids. Love you.

    ReplyDelete